Lehigh Acres Health and Rehabilitation Center is conveniently located in the heart of Lehigh Acres and has served its guests for over 20 years. Lehigh Acres has a home-like environment designed for function and comfort. Our personalized amenities include an after-hours bistro and an expansive rehabilitation gym. Hosting a specialized Rapid Recovery Unit, the community includes state-of-the-art suites equipped with electric beds, private phones and flat screen cable televisions to make our guests feel right at home.
Our community has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Activities Aide. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Activity Director in the development, organization, coordination, and implementation of comprehensive therapeutic recreation services and programs that meet the needs and interests of each resident.
- Completing required documentation, assisting with planning and leadership of special events, and maintaining activity department supplies and equipment.
We are seeking an individual who has a passion for working with seniors at a long-term care facility; someone who is creative, outgoing, and motivational to our residents in activities and events and a wholehearted individual whose interests lie with the residents and meeting the recreation program and service needs of each.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a social or recreational program coordination preferred.
- Must hold or acquire required state licenses and/or certificates.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively to residents and families and to work cooperatively with others.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network