At Costa Vida we believe in, “Feeding People's Hunger for Happiness!“ Do you enjoy building relationships with people and providing an AMAZING customer experience?
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The Catering Team Member is a personable, out-going, sales oriented and self- motivated individual with a desire to exceed world class expectations. They will deliver and ensure all food is set up correctly at assigned events while achieving accuracy and AMAZING customer service.
- Responsible for food delivery, service, and presentation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to food strict safety guidelines
- Physically able to lift and carry heavy items.
- Possesses excellent hygiene and dress standards
- Responsible for all customer inquiries/questions and resolves issues that arise
- Provides excellent customer service
- Work with confidential customer information
- Enters orders from customers into various software programs
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- High School Graduate or GED
- Access to reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Provide a positive, friendly, professional, empathetic, and customer service-focused attitude
- Good organization and work prioritization skills
- HSA health plan with an aggressive company contribution
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k
- PTO, Holiday Pay, 50% off meal program
- Cell phone reimbursement depending on hours worked.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER