Requisition Number: UTILI01434
Core Competencies / Responsibilities:
- All vehicles completely fueled and ready for service.
- Vehicle exteriors and interiors cleaned according to the contract.
- Vehicle emergency equipment (fire extinguisher, body-fluid kit, first aid kit) fully stocked and functional.
- Any fleet damage documented and communicated to the manager.
- Work area maintained according to all OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Shop area cleaned, mopped and trash disposed of daily.
- Facility cleaning as needed to include trash, windows, restrooms and vacuuming
- Post notices in vehicles as required by client.
- Insure all vehicles contain system brochures.
- Assist maintenance staff and manager as needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Due to insurance requirements, must be over 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have CDL or be able to obtain one within 90 days of employment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in and outdoors in all weather conditions
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. If applying for a safety sensitive position, it may require a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.