Requisition Number: LEADT01437
Core Competencies / Responsibilities:
- Assigns daily work for Utility Workers
- Maintains efficiency in the yard and fuel island by assisting and delegating workload to Utility, fuelers and probers
- Ensure vehicle interiors and exteriors are cleaned and presentable (Floor, ceiling, handrails, windows, driver areas, exterior and wheels)
- Ensure vehicle interior cards are up to date
- Communicates with parts department to order supplies
- Communicates with maintenance and operations on special event vehicles
- Communicates with dispatch to identify all vehicles that went into service that day
- Communicates with maintenance to identify out of service vehicles and which ones are coming out of the shop
- Communicates with the other supervisors / lead technicians
- Ensure work area and utility cart storage area is clean at the end of shift
- Ensures adequate supplies is available for all utility and fueler personal
- Ensure all fire lanes / emergency areas are coned off at the end of shift
- Reports all issues that may arise in the yard to Assistant Maintenance manager and/or Maintenance Manager
- Reports all accidents or safety concerns to Maintenance Manager
- Reports all issues with fuel island, wash bay and vehicle parking lot
- Contact clean energy when issues arise at fuel island
- Ensure all company policies and safety procedures are being followed
- Monitors and maintains utility, fueler and prober productivity levels
- Records and submits daily cleaning and fuel logs to maintenance manager at the end of the shift
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
- Two (2) years of verifiable experience as a Utility supervisor in (equivalent to Fleet department) responsible for the supervision of a large group of employees engaged in Utility/Fuel work
- CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement required
- Analyze operating problems effectively and develop effective courses of action
- Supervise and train personnel; effectively coordinate complex schedules and assignments
- Ability to read and write in English and follow written and oral instructions
- Must be able to do basic math associated with chemical mixing, square footage of surfaces to be cleaned and labor related calculations
- Must have an excellent attendance record and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment
- Must be computer literate
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. If applying for a safety sensitive position, it may require a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.