Requisition Number: ASSIS01439
Core Competencies / Responsibilities:
- Oversight of the field asset(s) and associated assignments for such; this includes, but is not limited to, bus stop maintenance, etc
- Oversee Quality Assurance on 10% of all PMI’s
- Responsible for training all Mechanics
- Expansive working knowledge of inventory requirement(s) related to a diversified fleet mix that includes heavy diesel
- Key focus on process improvement through our KIHM program
- Responsible for holding vendors and employees accountable for the KIHM implementation and continued improvement
- Best practices regarding inventory management and warranty claim(s)
- Must understand federal requirements to include NTD requirements for association of VMT and failure intervals
- Must be able to manage; to include generation of work orders
- Experience in managing client side of the business related to facility maintenance
- Manage the A/B certification(s) for ground fuel storage
- Manage EPA reporting requirement(s) & facilitate audit needs
- Other responsibilities as required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must obtain CDL within first 6 months of employment
- ASE Certification and 609 AC Refrigerant required or obtained within 6 months of employment
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and background check
- Must be proficient in the following: MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Understanding of federal requirement(s) placed on the client as it relates to FMCSA
- Familiarity with Fleet Maintenance Software
- Dossier, Clever Devises, GFI Odessy fare boxes where applicable
- Knowledge with inventory control management
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. If applying for a safety sensitive position, it may require a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.