Join our TEAM
Look around. Does it seem like we're nearly everywhere? That's because we are! With 8,500 employees and 200+ locations, Rooms To Go is one of the largest and fastest growing furniture retailers in the US.
As a financially stable, 29 year old company focused on expansion, there's never been a better time to join the Rooms To Go Family. We continue to grow, which provides amazing opportunities for our team members to expand their careers.
What you'll be doing as a Lift Operator:
- Put product away from receiving dock
- Pull product for delivery routes
- Consolidate, straighten and clean racks as directed
- Operate heavy equipment to work on production-oriented fulfillment and replenishment
- Effectively understand and practice of utilization as it relates to company products, bulk areas and racks.
- Follow all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What we're looking for:
- Heavy equipment operation
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs., bend, stand, walk for prolonged period of time
- Able to submit to a Drug Test and Background Investigation
- Able to follow directions and work safely
- Capacity to learn and work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
- Able to work in a non-air-conditioned environment
What's in it for you?
Benefits and Perks
We offer a comprehensive benefits & perks package including 401k
- company match, profit sharing, vision, dental, health and life insurance, disability coverage, vacation, sick time, holiday pay, award winning wellness & fitness programs, employee discounts on furniture, and more!
We continue to offer a better way to shop for furniture through innovation, fast delivery, first-rate service, honesty and integrity. We offer a comfortable, friendly work environment with the added peace of mind of working for a financially stable, growth-oriented company. We also give back to our local communities, have an industry leading recycling program and promote employee health and wellness company-wide.
Career Mobility: We're a rapidly expanding company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths.
Training & Development: We invest in our associates. Product & sales training and leadership development is a critical part of their business success.
Diversity: With 8,500 employees and growing, diversity is a part of every day life at Rooms To Go. Here you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities and backgrounds because we know that an inclusive company culture is what makes us successful.
Wellness & Fitness: At Rooms To Go, we believe promoting a healthy lifestyle is one of the keys to success at home and work. We're a fit friendly workplace with an award-winning wellness program including: onsite gyms, fitness classes, health fairs.
Environmentally Friendly: We continually strive to improve our operations and minimize our impact on the environment. Among our top priorities are our reuse and recycling programs. We have made significant investments to efficiently use, reuse, or recycle materials company wide. Across the country, each distribution center operates a robust recycling program for all waste. We believe environmental leadership is an integral part of overall just business behavior.
Philanthropic Opportunities: For the past 28 years, we have become known for our philanthropic work in the local communities in which we operate. As a company and as employees, we engage in a variety of initiatives such as sponsoring events & volunteering within our local communities, creating alliances with local and national charities and supporting military and veteran organizations.
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.