We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first.
Join our distribution center team in Lebanon, Tennessee! You’ll be responsible for receiving, processing, packing and shipping products to fulfill customer orders safely and efficiently.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, team environment, providing high attention to detail to meet production goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years warehouse experience preferred
- Service-oriented, positive team player
- Flexible and open to extra hours, learning new tasks and working a variety of positions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodation
- Available to work first shift (Monday - Friday, 6am - 3pm)
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Why join our team?
- Competitive pay program with potential to earn overtime
- Great benefits, including medical coverage starting day one
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discounts on shoes!
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.