The RN is to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate needs for patient’s aged young adult through geriatric.
The RN demonstrates professional development and clinical competency; utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care; addresses health educational needs for patients, families, and other health care providers; manages patient care assignments as well as other organizational tasks related to patient and unit operations; acts in a clinical leadership role; applies knowledge of growth and development in patient interactions; performs other related duties.
This position is eligible for a $5000 sign on bonus.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree, or Diploma from a School of Nursing, with current licensure in the State of Kentucky.
- Certification in area of specialty preferred.
- One to two years clinical experience preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- ACLS certification recommended.
- PALS recommended.