Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social service organization serving children, youth and families, people with disabilities, older adults and military veterans. We offer an ALIVE Workplace (Supportive, Positive and Fun) and careers that challenge, energize and reward employees. Consider joining us!
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) you will provide guidance and encouragement, through relationship building and direct interaction with individuals receiving services. You will advocate for the individuals in all aspects of life, including community engagement and support in essential living skills. You will be required to maintain documentation, perform record keeping and participate in periodic meetings/training according to regulations and LSS standards.
- An excellent benefits package (medical, dental, life, vision, 403(b) plan with employer match
- A generous PTO plan and seven paid holidays
- Company-sponsored career development opportunities
- A valid driver's license, acceptable driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Check.
- The ability to successfully pass a background check.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to read and write in the English language.
- The desire to help individuals with disabilities achieve their personal hopes and dreams.
Lutheran Social Service of MN is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status and/or disability. We actively foster an environment that is free of racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals are treated with dignity, safety, and respect.
LSS employees have deeply meaningful work that changes lives, the opportunity for their unique gifts to shine and grow, and abundant and balanced lives.