One Team. One Commitment. One Goal.
What's In It For You
Reimagining scrap is where it all starts. But we can't raise the bar without the team to keep it moving. So, we support the heavy lifting you'll do with competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, vision
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life and disability
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Why This Job
Looking for a hands-on job that is rewarding? Come make the steel that builds America! Commercial Metals Company is currently seeking energetic and enthusiastic team members. Apply online today!
What You'll Do
- Under the direction of management, work on business projects as assigned
- Work in roles at the plant level to learn processes and procedures (loop train)
- Attend regularly scheduled meeting with assigned Director/Business partner to measure progress and obtain feedback
- Write progress reports on a monthly basis
- Train on and Safely operate mechanical equipment as required
- Attend, participate, and/or Facilitate meetings as required by Management
- May work in short-term assignment roles (fill in for vacation, vacancies, etc) as needed
- Participates in the CMC Safety Programs and proactively upholds the CMC Safety Culture
What You'll Need
- Safety Oriented (OSHA Standards)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, and self-starter
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Customer Service Driven
- Must have critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work within all levels of the organization (shop floor to upper management)
- Possess High Integrity and work under the guidelines of CMC's core values
- Ability to work flexible hours and be available as needed by the business
- Ability to work in the elements (hot, cold, wet, etc) as needed
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience is required
- Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred
We are Commercial Metals Company, a Fortune 500 company with a family feel that's already part of your life. Our steel products have been supporting structures in more than 20 countries for over 100 years. And the secret to our success? We've built our legacy by assembling a team of innovators and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing our world over the last 100 years — but we're just getting started.
If you're ready to reimagine ways to make the steel industry more sustainable, reinforce the bridges and roadways connecting our communities, and do meaningful work, you're ready to join CMC. Apply today and start moving your career — and our world — forward.
CMC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or other status protected by federal, state or local law.