The Student Ticket Office Sales Assistant is responsible for the ticket transactions and customer service function of the Lied Center ticket office. Ticket sales will take place in person and over the phone and must be handled with excellent customer service. Ticket office hours are 11 am to 6 pm weekdays. Hiring is ongoing throughout the Spring 2019 semester.
- Cash handling experience and outstanding customer service experience, as evidenced by application materials.
- Experience using the Microsoft Suite, as demonstrated by application materials.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at the University of Kansas and eligible for student employment.
- Ticket office experience.
- Retail, general office or cashier experience.
- Telephone and customer service skill with ability to deal courteously and efficiently with the public.
- Weekday schedule can be flexible.
- Work study eligible.