Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time night Sanitation Technician in our Lathrop, CA warehouse. The Sanitation Technician will work evening shifts in the Meat processing department.
- Be directly responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the commissary plant equipment
- Clean large food processing equipment; Chemicals will be used during the sanitation process
- Responsible for operation of sanitation equipment such as the pressure washer
- Wash and sanitize all commissary plant property using proper cleaning procedures
- Clean meat crates and blue plastic pallets/crates
- Clean and sanitize food processing equipment, roof, fans, ceilings, walls and floors using specific procedures as directed
- Use all proper cleaning procedures so that it meets with both In-N-Out Burger and USDA standards
- Assist in reassembling equipment when necessary
- Monitor and document chemical concentrations to ensure proper cleaning of equipment
- Follow all safety policies and procedures at all times
- Full-time position, Hourly (non-exempt)
- Salary: $18.46 per hour
- Approx. Hours: 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.; some overtime as needed (start times may vary)
- 5 nights per week, rotating schedule and alternating days off
- Weekend and holiday availability required
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience working in a meat facility or similar responsibilities
- One (1) year Sanitation or Janitorial experience, preferably in a food processing plant
- Ability to read chemical labels and follow safe handling procedures for all chemicals used in cleaning activities
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Ability to climb tall ladders and not be afraid of heights
- Ability to withstand varied environmental conditions, such as cold and heat, extreme wet, within closed surroundings
- Will work in an environment that is wet, damp, and humid; will undergo temperature changes from hot to cold
- Will wear rain gear while hosing down equipment
- Exposure to chemical cleaning solution (with protective gear)
- Production rooms are warm when cleaning them: 70-80 degrees
- Occasional work assignments in temperatures as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit
- Position requires frequent lifting, standing, reaching, climbing, pulling, stooping, bending, and kneeling
- Maintain constant mental focus and constantly be aware of surroundings
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon. In-N-Out Burger's menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy – serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.
Equal Opportunity Employer by Choice