Wardrobe Technician - Cirque Du Soleil (Bellagio)
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Make-Up and Millinery Technician is primarily responsible for all make-up tasks associated with the show and Cirque approved publicity. The Make-up and Millinery Technician is responsible for maintaining, cleaning and building of headpieces, costume pieces and wigs.
- Teach and assist artists with their assigned make-up application.
- Monitor artists make-up application to ensure adherence to the artistic integrity of the design concept.
- Maintain make-up inventory and assist in generating orders.
- Maintain accuracy of make-up data base, make-up bibles and any related documentation.
- Distribute make-up and related products to artists.
- Co-ordinate and execute bi-annual make-up reviews.
- Trouble shoot product related issues in co-ordination with Wardrobe management team and Cirque health services team.
- Adjust schedule based on departmental and Cirque PR needs
- Interact in a professional and confident manner with Cirque approved print and film media
- Travel to accommodate Cirque PR requests
- Maintain, clean and construct wigs, headpieces and costumes as assigned by Wardrobe Management
- Assist artists with wigs, make-up, quick changes and fittings as assigned by Wardrobe Management
- Maintain a respectful, professional and solution orientated environment
- Adhere to and promote all OSHA regulations as they pertain to the safe operation of all elements related to the show; participate in all required health and safety classes
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by the Wardrobe Management Team.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 5 years of professional theatrical wardrobe experience or in an equivalent professional technical field.
- At least 3 years of professional theatrical make-up application experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in millinery work.
- At least 3 years of experience in wig dressing, repair and maintenance.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in sewing and construction of theatrical garments.
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally.
- Ability to be motivated and focused whilst performing repetitive tasks.
- Strong Swimmer, able and willing to complete a 90-yard swim test conducted in the showroom pool.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
*This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
Similar jobs you might like
MGM Resorts International Las Vegas, NV