Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play“ fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The Casino Utility Porter fulfills all deep cleaning, scrubbing, polishing, and heavy work on the Casino Floor. He/She can be expected to perform tasks ranging from disposal of trash and window cleaning to work requiring the use of ladders, lifts and motorized carts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitors casino floor, stairs, mirrors, glass and assigned areas to ensure quality and cleanliness.
- Services assigned areas daily, including vacuuming, cleaning of rest rooms, ash/trash urns, elevators, dusting, polishing, and sweeping.
- Mop, sweep, and clean restrooms to include sink and mirrors - wall, toilet, etc.
- Monitors bathrooms to ensure that they are clean and orderly at all times.
- Completely cleans entire Casino floor including, vacuuming gaming tables, shampoo carpeting
- Maintains equipment and supplies in an orderly manner, as instructed by Supervisor.
- Reports maintenance needs to Supervisor.
- Reports emergency repairs to Supervisor immediately.
- Completes special assignments for the Supervisor – Public Areas and above as requested.
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Work requires flexibility to work various shifts.
- Work requires ability to lift and carry approximately 40 pounds
- Work requires visual abilities needed to safely operate motorized equipment.
- Work requires attention to detail and must have visual capabilities needed to inspect work upon completion to avoid leaving deficient work.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Able to push, pull, carry, or lift up to 80lbs repetitively throughout the work day.
- The physical ability to stand and/or walk continuously for duration of shift.
- The physical ability to climb stairs, balance, bend/stoop, and kneel continuously.
- The physical ability to frequently crouch, push/pull, squat, and work above the shoulders with both arms.
- The physical ability to use both hands for continuous grasping.
- The physical ability to push, pull, and lift various furniture items such as mattresses, end tables, chairs, ottomans, lamps, and tables.
- The physical ability to tolerate any required personal protective equipment such as gloves, safety glasses, safety goggles, and other protective equipment deemed appropriate on a continuous basis.
- Ability to safely operate motorized equipment
- Attention to detail and must have visual capabilities needed to inspect work upon completion to avoid leaving deficient work.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance according to schedule
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.