Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Bellagio Theater Usher to be engaged in all aspects of excellent guest service, guest safety, and ticketed assigned seating to all guests attending a performance in the “O“ Theater.
- Flexibility with work schedule, that will correlate with the current or revised performance calendar of “O.“
- Know, understand, implement and actively engage in all Theater guidelines, guest safety procedures, policies and procedures, station responsibilities, and show queues.
- Provide anticipated assistance to all ticketed guests with assigned seat locations in the “O“ Theater.
- Engage in excellent guest service, and problem resolution.
- Retain and discuss accurate and educated information pertaining to the Theater, show, and the Property.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to use Ticket scanners and two-way radios.
- Perform other job- related duties as requested.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar Usher position, similar resort setting, and/or guest service role.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.