We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
The purpose and main focus of the Inventory Control Technician is to be responsible for day-to-day quality control of equipment. Assists with the procedures in place regarding all equipment being staged and scanned out for the orders. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assists with all equipment being scanned under the proper rent ID code.
- Assists with the correct number of each item ordered are staged and scanned.
- Immediately notifies the Operations Manager of any missing or damaged equipment.
- Assists with pickup, deliveries and transfers of all equipment.
- Ensures all equipment/assets are stored in their proper location.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment on a daily basis.
- Assists with monthly inventory.
- Minimum One (1) year inventory control or AV warehouse experience.
- Must be familiar with computer systems.
- Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills, including written, oral, and presentation.
- Must be able to interact interdepartmentally in a professional manner.
- Ability to listen carefully, respond intelligently and follow-up appropriately.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages.
- Must be detail and service oriented. Ability to work within deadlines.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to work appropriately as part of a team.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.