JOB TITLE: TABLE GAMES SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: TABLE GAMES
STATUS: FULL TIME
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF TABLE GAMES
Supervises all table gaming on an assigned shift. Conducts surveillance of gaming to ensure all areas are properly staffed with competent personnel. Observes games operations to ensure compliance with the department’s system of internal controls, company policies and procedures, Title 31 and with state gaming regulations.
Has the authority to issue markers to players authorized for credit and provide complimentary privileges. Possess the ability to obtain and retain desirable customers. Acts a customer relations representative for the casino. Maintains a good working relationship with subordinated, peers and executives of the company.
- Dancing Dealer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Responsible for company assets
- Responsible for all rules, policies and procedures related to all gaming and casino credit activity, and ensuring that all shifts are consistent in adhering to the same rules, policies and procedures
- Work in direct cooperation with the Surveillance and Internal Control Departments to ensure asset protection and the continued profitability
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, Team Member and Guest relations skills, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work any shift or hours
- Effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with knowledge of and experience with electronic gaming and player tracking management and support systems preferred
- Full knowledge of all Title 31 and applicable Gaming Control Board regulations
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
FLSA: Exempt (Salary): Non-Exempt (Hourly):