Systems Administrator V
Req Number: 9598
Nevada- Las Vegas
JT4, LLC provides engineering and technical support to multiple western test ranges for the U.S. Air Force and Navy under the Joint Range Technical Services Contract, better known as J-Tech II. JT4 develops and maintains realistic, integrated test and training environments and prepares our nation's war-fighting aircraft, weapons systems, and aircrews for today's missions and tomorrow's global challenges.
JOB SUMMARY - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Highly skilled career professional with working knowledge and experience across Windows Operating systems and associated technologies. Ability to work within a group or independently, with minimal supervision. Requires intermediate to advanced working knowledge, skills and practical experience in the following areas:
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop operating system
- Windows Server 2008/12/16 implementation, configurations and maintenance
- Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SQL server
- Large scale, shared storage solutions EMC SAM, NetApp SAN and iSCSI devices
- Windows Virtual environments to include Hyper-V and VMWare
- Remote Desktop computing environments to include CITRIX, VD, RDP, and ICA
- High availability fault-tolerant computing solutions
- Microsoft failover clustering in 2008/12/16
- Microsoft domain services to include Active Directory, DNS, SCHP, Remote Access services and Distributed File Systems
- Blade-based systems, physical desktop systems and Thin Client Technologies (Wyse)
Familiarity with the following system security requirements also desired:
- JSIG/RMF compliance, system categorization and documentation requirements
- JSIG/RMF security controls selection, implementation, assessment and auditing
- JSIG/RMF continuous monitoring
- Secure communication through Router, Switches, WAN
- Secure communication through Taclane, KG-175, KG250, CSfC
Will be asked to make functional the initiatives established by management and will coordinate with other organizations as affected by upgrades, capabilities, policy and procedures. Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to their job.
This position involves work typical of an office environment with no unusual hazards. There is occasional lifting (up to 20 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness.
REQUIREMENTS - EDUCATION, TECHNICAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in associated discipline from an accredited academic institution or equivalent experience through technical training, completion of a recognized certification program, or experience. Requires at least 12 years of experience in computer system related areas of expertise. Must possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in computer science, graphics, and information systems. Must have specific experience in the maintenance of Operating Systems and support applications, in a centralized and distributed server environment. The incumbent must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines. Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance and possess a valid, state issued driver's license.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008-2019; RMF
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified.
Tasking is in support of a Federal Government Contract that requires U.S. citizenship. Some jobs may require a candidate to be eligible for a government security clearance, state-issued driver's license, or other licenses/certifications, and the inability to obtain and maintain the required clearance, license, or certification may affect an employee's ability to maintain employment.
SCC: JIT13; CSAN6; JCORP12