Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Special Events Representative is an on-call support position for Special Events. The primary responsibility of the position is to assist with various event details for the department. Representatives are generally called-in to assist in preparation immediately before an event, guest services during an event and post event clean-up. Special Events Representatives may also be called-in for general office support. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist with various event tasks and functions that include: Gift assembly, welcome/credential assembly, event set-up, event registration, gift and ticket distribution, greeting of guests, ticket collection, ushering, placement of décor/linens, delivery/pick-up of items, event clean-up.
- Assistance with general office functions: Answering phones, taking messages, filing, making pick-ups and deliveries.
- Serve as public relations representative for the property. Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist VIP's whenever requested.
- Enforce the privacy of VIP's and limit requests for information about such guests in accordance with hotel policies. Ensure confidentiality of all casino information.
- Assist casino hosts and executives with event requests and needs.
- Respond to guest inquiries and provide information for all casino events and promotions. Also provide general information and directions about casino, hotel, and local metropolitan area.
- Comply with department policies, procedures, and standards.
- Notify Supervisor, and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged thefts.
- Respond to emergency situations as necessary.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Adheres to appropriate gaming regulations, policies, and procedures.
- A highly motivated and energetic personality.
- Has ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.