JOB TITLE: SLOT TECH MANAGER
STATUS: FULL TIME
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF SLOTS
Has responsibility for all slot repair and maintenance. Maintains all repair equipment and ensures that all repair records are complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with NGC Regulation 14 requirements.
Inspects slot machines for malfunctions and tampering. Establishes and maintains preventative maintenance programs. Ensures that repair departments are adequately staffed and that a high degree of training and repair expertise is maintained.
- All slot technicians
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Coordinates all gaming device projects
- Accountable for all slot machine maintenance and repair
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Must be capable of using various electronic test equipment and power tolls
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain second hand smoke.