Senior Account Executive
Do you need to believe in the product you’re selling? Are you looking to join a team that’s passionate about making an impact and achieving results? Do you want to be part of the movement to help restaurants write their comeback story? Three times, yes? Join our team!
More about our team
As a Senior Account Executive or Account Executive with Popmenu, you’ll be part of a growing sales team whose mission is to revolutionize the way restaurants do business. You will work collaboratively with your regional team to develop strategies and messaging that drive awareness and sustain a strong client pipeline.
As an owner of relationships, you play a critical role in strengthening our client portfolio in both new and established markets—accelerating growth for both Popmenu and the restaurant industry. Our Account Executives are innovators in prospecting, skilled at articulating the long-term ROI of restaurant technology and enthusiastic about our product and purpose.
Our sales team is not here to simply sell; Popmenu is a true partner for restaurants—we’re here to empower owners and operators with the technology tools that will keep them successful long into the future.
What's on your plate?
- Revenue generation – Account Executives at Popmenu are experts in stirring excitement for our product! They know how to sell the long-term value of a simplified technology solution, and operate in an accelerated sales cycle (from on-the-spot signatures, to just a few days), conducting product demos and closing deals. Our AE’s are true champions of restaurant success—staying on top of key industry challenges and developing targeted messaging and methodologies that establish credibility and trust, overcome objections, and create urgency and interest in the Popmenu product without overpromising.
- Cultivating the Popmenu brand – Greater Las Vegas is your turf for takeover! The restaurant industry is a close-knit one; Popmenu AE’s know the importance of a network. Our AE’s spend time with the restaurant community, they connect with owners and operators to understand their challenges and provide a solution that turns prospective clients into Popmenu fans.
- Managing client expectations: We aim to be a trusted technology partner for restaurants—that means we stay away from making deals with businesses where we do not add value (i.e., that aren’t a good fit). While our sales force is tasked with high-volume growth, we never use heavy discounting or the promise of miracles and lofty customization as a strategy to close.
- Partnering effectively: Hospitality is the business of relationships! We take ownership of the company’s success and make each other shine through communication and collaboration. Whether sharing learnings and best practices with internal teams or spending time connecting with external partners, our AEs know how to maximize relationships to identify opportunities and deliver results.
What You Bring to the Table:
- You’re skilled in prospecting, lead generation & closing deals
- You’re an ambitious, self-motivated self-starter (i.e., hunter mentality)
- You are energized working in a high-volume, fast-paced sales environment
- You bring confidence and energy to conversations while delivering inspiring product demonstrations and articulating value and ROI
- You’re a people person who demonstrates excellent interpersonal/customer-relations skills in person, in writing, and over the phone
- You manage your time efficiently and stay organized to get the job done
- You love food and technology—and you’re a whiz on a smartphone and tablet!
- Worked in a restaurant? Whether you were serving, bussing, cooking, or managing, we’d love to see that extra seasoning in your application!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS business in the restaurant/hospitality sector working with more than 5,000 restaurants every month. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and the consumer. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- We have a great culture and environment that emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality. You can be yourself.
- We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
- Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
- We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
- Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
- Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
- Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
- We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.