Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play“ fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Security Officer (EMT) will have specific responsibilities to include, but not limited to the following areas and criteria:
- Every Security Officer (EMT) will greet guests and fellow team members with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Security Officers (EMT) must continuously patrol the property to ensure the safety of our guests and team members and to uphold established laws, policies, and procedures.
- Security Officers (EMT) will exercise good judgment in solving problems and display a realistic understanding of the issues before them. He or she must be able to facilitate resolution of customer complaints through personal action and coordination with other departments. The Security Officer (EMT) acts as an ambassador of Caesars Entertainment by providing accurate and detailed directions with respect to property attractions and amenities.
- The Security Officer (EMT) is to maintain a well groomed appearance which reflects the professional appearance and demeanor of the Security Department.
- The Security Officer (EMT) is to provide assistance to civil and law enforcement authorities, including testimony in court and other administrative proceedings.
- Security Officers (EMT) are to provide medical assistance, without hesitation, following proper procedures and techniques as a “First Responder“ to persons in need, including “First Aid“ and “CPR“, when necessary.
- The Security Officer (EMT) will interview, investigate, and document all applicable incidents which require Security intervention in accordance with company and department policy.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures.
- The Security Officer (EMT) will meet the required attendance guidelines for the job and adhere to all company and department policies and procedures.
- The Security Officer (EMT) will respond to areas of need when dispatched, in a timely manner.
- The Security Officer (EMT) will conduct slot, pit poker, and other drops in compliance with Nevada Gaming law and departmental procedures.
- The Security Officer (EMT) must be able to follow and comply with the departmental policy concerning the “Use of Force“ with respect to the arrest and detention of individuals who violate laws and/or company policy.
- The Security Officer (EMT) must write detailed reports to include photographic evidence and obtain voluntary witness statements of all incidents pertaining to, but not limited to hazard and safety violations, guest and employee accidents, auto accidents, guest or employee complaints, violation of policy and procedure, theft, trespassing of patrons, lost and found, fire, and any other reports as deemed necessary by the VP of Security or the Director of Security, Security Shift Manager, Security Shift Supervisor, and Designated Supervisor.
- The Security Officer (EMT) will respond to dispatched medical calls, and must be in compliance with the Clark County BLS (Basic Life Support) protocols.
- The Security Officer (EMT) will restock the trauma bag used immediately following the completion of the medical detail / call.
- The Security Officer (EMT) is responsible for conducting a visual inspection of the Automated External Defibrillation (AED) and oxygen supplies.
MUST have current Basic EMT Certification (National Registry) and be able to obtain SNHD Emergency Medical Services Certification.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required
- 1 to 2 years preferred prior security experience
- Prior experience is a position with direct guest contact is preferred.
- Ability to manage several tasks at once
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills along with a good working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Must be able to obtain and possess a Nevada Gaming Card, an Alcohol Awareness Card (AES), and have a current and valid Nevada Driver's License.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift
- Must maintain a current BASIC EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN certification with the State of Nevada, Southern Nevada Health District Emergency Medical Services.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.