Looking for a fulfilling and fun job that's integral to the success of one of America's most historic brands? Then join Macy's Retail Sales or Support teams! Join us and immediately become a part of what makes Macy's special. Macy's values you as an individual. We are committed to your personal growth and development as we work together to support an exceptional experience for our customer.
The MMG Private Brands Stock Support Associate is responsible for merchandise execution and presentation standards for assigned Private Brands categories. Supports store in the flow of new receipts to the selling floor, execution of promotional activity and events, floor moves, maintenance, fill in and recovery. Creates an enhanced shopping experience, delivers exceptional service and always makes the customer the priority. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Execute flow of new receipts to selling floor to include proper placement as directed.
- Implement merchandise execution and presentation standards as directed. Utilization of MMG provided directives and Brand Integrity guidelines.
- Assist with floor moves, sale set-ups and promotional events.
- Responsible for stock room maintenance and organization.
- Ensure floors are filled-in with merchandise, recovered and customer ready.
- Assist with markdown execution, set-up and recovery.
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales through great customer service and interaction.
- Educate peers and sales associates on product knowledge with focus on advertised items and promotional events.
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Embrace the Omni customer and assist customers in all aspects of service (i.e. fulfillment, BOPS).
- Role model professional and courteous behavior with focus on shopping environment as key factor in Magic Selling.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as merchandising directives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position requires regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Position involves use of vision abilities including close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds .
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays based on department and store/company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. – including Macy's and Bloomingdale's – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.
Help make life