Tired of keeping up with the typical real estate agent grind? What if you could play a role in changing the real estate industry as we know it?
Renters Warehouse is looking for licensed real estate agents who want to specialize in the investor market and generate repeat clients (investors who buy multiple houses over time) and recurring revenue (commissions for leasing properties after acquisition, in perpetuity). This is not the traditional realtor's approach and is an exciting career opportunity for the right applicant.
Renters Warehouse is the leading residential real estate investment services company in America with over 20,000 investor clients currently under management across 40 markets. We are establishing a new category of real estate company dedicated to investors, and we are hiring, training and equipping Real Estate Investment Agents to capture and service them. We are cultivating a client base of high net worth individuals and investment funds who are repeat buyers and generate recurring commissions.
Come help us redefine the real estate industry and what it means to be an agent!
Job Type and Schedule
Independent Contractor | Set your own hours
- Engage and assist investors looking to buy or sell Investment grade properties and/or portfolios.
- Leverage Renters Warehouse MarketPlace tools to identify market specific trends and high yield properties for asset diversification.
- Perform asset analysis and due diligence reporting for investors in need of real time market data.
- Face to face and phone sales of our high quality tenant placement and monthly property management system and services.
- Perform rental property price analysis for new clients using Renters Warehouse resources and software.
- Schedule prospective tenant property visits and showings.
- Customer service related to the property owner and tenants needs prior to and leading up to tenancy; including processing background information, lease documents, collecting deposit and first-month's rent, and property inspection.
Qualifications & Compensation
- Must possess Real Estate License in the state in which you sell.
- High School Diploma required.
- Highly communicative, motivated, self starting, and driven.
- Skilled in both face to face and phone sales.
- Must have smart phone with use of full data and text.
- Proficient with online business solutions such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software. (Salesforce experience is ideal)
100% Commission based. Investment Advisors earn between $50,000-$250,000.
How you earn commission:
- Every time you get a lease signed and collect money from the tenant.
- When you list and sell investment properties.
- Commission varies depending upon incentives you have reached.
- It is possible to earn up to 75% of the tenant placement fee - which is generally 1 to 2 months rent.
- Agents are also compensated for selling monthly property management services.
If you have trouble attaching your resume or with any part of the online application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.