Owner Referral Coordinator
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
The main thrust of this job is handling marketing customer service issues for specialty tours and new and existing owners.
- Explain the Westgate Owner Referral program and generate leads from new and existing owners. Provide owner with the referral ID card information.
- Data Entry, input all referrals generated into the system.
- Answers all incoming calls, provides customer service to anyone that approaches the desk.Call in Hot-Leads for owner referrals. Also, call corporate owners credit department to check on status of Referral Credits for owners.
- Photograph new and existing owners and set up Westgate Photo. Show owners how to use the Westgate Photo.
- Sent Photograph to new owners email and generate email leads for the referral program.
- Responsible for maintaining and process inventory for Owner Referral display cases.
- Assist with tours at the Welcome Center during check-ins at busy season as needed.
- Daily count for Dayline and Inhouse leads generated.
- Work as a liaison between the Deeders and the sales reps to coordinate getting the new owners to the deeding department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.