Tahiti Resort brings a touch of the South Pacific to Las Vegas. Just three miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip, Tahiti Resort is a tropical oasis in the desert. A thatch porte cochere is the centerpiece of our entrance, while tropical landscaping and decorations complete the theme.
Club de Soléil offers the taste of a lavish European lifestyle in the middle of Las Vegas. Located on West Tropicana Avenue, we are just a few miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. From our dramatic circular porte cochère to our wrought iron terraces and soothing neutral colors, Club de Soléil brings the elegance of the French-Mediterranean to Las Vegas.
- As the Maintenance Manager, business demands mandate a flexible work schedule and the ability to be available via phone and email 24/7/365 in order to respond to emergency situations or provide guidance after hours.
- The position requires the ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations: repairs in the area of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, carpentry, drywall, painting, tile work, carpeting, and concrete
- Ensure employees fulfill all guest requests in a timely manner.
- Proactively check for and address any areas requiring maintenance or repair and report to the Director of Facilities and the property General Managers daily.
- Lead/Oversee major property renovations to ensure timelines are met and work in completed accurately and effectively.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the life safety systems.
- Ensure all invoices generated for the maintenance department are processed timely for payment.
- Ensure maintenance shop(s) and storage areas are clean, organized and safe.
- Ensure inventory of all supplies are maintained at par levels.
- Ensure all employees follow all safety procedures.
- Ensure proper training of all maintenance personnel.
- Maintain RCI Gold Crown and Interval International standards.
- Participate in weekly operations meeting and other meetings as assigned by management.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with vendors, staff and all other business contacts.
- Obtain estimates from vendors for day to day needs, projects and any other purposes as requested by the GM.
- Participate in monthly safety committee meetings and trainings.
- Utilize the Director of Facilities as a resource for vendor contacts, project guidance and other subject matter inquiries.
- Anticipate and readily adjust priorities to respond to a changing environment.
- Hold self and others accountable for actions and results.
- Anticipate potential problems and provide practical and effective solutions by obtaining relevant information from all available sources.
- Maintain personal standards of ethical judgment, operates with integrity and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Recruit, interview, hire and discipline new employees.
- Appropriately document accidents and incidents.
- Create Maintenance department budget and ensure that operating costs are within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure that work tasks are divided among maintenance engineers, lead engineers and painters.
- Follow up with maintenance engineers, lead engineers and painters to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain proper scheduling of employees.
- Perform all other job requests as assigned by management
- Must have working knowledge of a 2-way radio system. (Moved from essential functions)
- Must have working knowledge of SDS, GHS, OSHA, HazCom and all applicable safety laws.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of maintenance supervisory experience
- Must have the ability to effectively use Microsoft Outlook, including email, calendar and folders
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have basic math skills
Revenue - Budgetary - Staff Responsibility:
- The position would require that his area is within the budgetary limits set by the Resort GM
- All Maintenance Leads and Techs will report to this position
EOE/Drug Free Workplace