Internet Sales Specialist
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to enter the exciting world of Motorcycles! We are a team of riding enthusiasts that are passionate about our customers and the services we provide.
What we offer:
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(K) Savings Plan, PTO, Employee Discounts, Advancement Opportunities, Tuition Reimbursement, and Employee Referral Program, just to name a few.
What qualifications you must have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail sales preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Previous dealership sales experience a plus
What you will do:
The Internet Salesperson will guarantee customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment and will be responsible for:
- Develop an understanding of motorcycles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features between models
- Ensure the RideNow-approved sales process is used with every sales opportunity
- Respond to and follow up with all web and phone leads in a timely manner
- Follow RideNow-approved scripts for talking to customers via phone and internet chat
- Assist customers with products and services sold at the dealership in order to present features and benefits to customers
- Demonstrate motorcycles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, features, warranties, and service; taking demo rides
- Project a positive image to customers at all times
- Assist in setting up the sales lot or showroom floor
- Correctly log names and numbers of customers encountered at the store on a daily basis
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Stay up-to-date on our current inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase; new and used products.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace**