Female Spa Attendant Housekeeper
Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. In Bali, this knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, from mother to daughter, from father to son, and as such is deeply entwined in the Balinese way of life. Combining this rich knowledge and spirit of generosity with European techniques, Mandara offers each guest the ultimate luxuriously healing experience.
Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your service. Namaste.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS: THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FEMALE LOCKER ROOM AREA
The Spa Attendant’s overall responsibility is provide premier quality service to the spa clientele by efficiently and properly cleaning the spa and maintaining it so that it is fully functional. Spa Attendants will perform any combination of general/industrial cleaning duties to maintain a clean and orderly environment. Spa attendants are responsible for checking in guests, giving guest orientation, and ensuring all linen towels and beverages are always clean, prepared and well stocked.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, sterilized spa environment.
- Maintain the stockroom, clean and organize back of house / front of house, dispose of garbage.
- Launder towels, linens, bathrobes, and restock spa amenities/supplies to ensure adequate stock levels and ready to accommodate guests.
- Conduct spa walk-through ensuring that common areas, locker rooms and treatment rooms are properly cleaned.
- In charge of minor repair tasks such as but not limited to changing lights bulbs.
- Check-in spa deliveries and stock.
- Complete a maintenance Request as issues arise.
- Greet and acknowledge all guests with a smile and tend to guest’s needs.
- Check-in and escort guests to locker room and relaxation lounge – provide spa information as needed.
- Pro-actively and creatively solve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Delivery superior customer service and receive positive reviews on customer satisfaction surveys.
- Be aware of all sales targets, incentives, and spa promotions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Exemplary client care, guest service and attention to detail.
- Ability to empathize with clients.
- Sell motivated with “can-do” attitude and good communication and organizational skills.
- Responsible, dependable.
- Tactful, mature and able to get along with diverse personalities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to update product and service knowledge by participating in on-going training sessions.
- Effective communicator
- Able to handle a flexible schedule and cooperative - required to work nights, weekends, holidays.
Benefits and Perks A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for details to:
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Paid time away from work to eligible employees
- Employee spa service/retail discounts and promotional Friends & Family program