Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Bus Person to assist the Food Server in serving guests while providing courteous and prompt tableside service to all guests. Must keep a clean work station and ensure guest satisfaction. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures, as well as Bellagio Brand Standard.
- Demonstrate SHOW Basics for Guest Satisfaction
- Has knowledge of products and specifications
- Clears and resets tables as quickly as possible.
- Knows and uses the service guidelines outlined in this manual.
- Greet guests in a positive, friendly manner and make them feel welcome.
- Greets guests and helps them into their seats.
- Consistently follow sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by management.
- Pour water; serve non-alcoholic drinks as necessary throughout the service.
- Checks each table for completeness of setting.
- Checks dining area, tables, and chairs for cleanliness. Maintains cleanliness and organization of service stations and service areas.
- Must pro-actively assist the Food Server and Management in servicing the guest's needs.
- Keep stations stocked throughout shift.
- Check stations for stock of silverware, glassware, napkins, share plates, placemats and condiments.
- Maintain a level of professionalism that will make guests want to return.
- Anticipate the guests' needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency. Bid farewell to guests, using guest's name when known, and encourage them to return.
- Work as a team, assisting all guests' and employees' needs and inquiries.
- Follow all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division and department.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Assists in guest services as directed by front server and management.
- Performs side work and other duties requested by management.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment for guests and co-workers.
- Picks up debris and cleans any spills or grease on the floor of the restaurant.
- Further duties may be added to this list at the manager's discretion
- Ensures that culture is embraced and upheld in accordance with Park MGM and 14 Grand Hospitality values
- Successful completion of Restaurant Training Program and testing is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A highly motivated and energetic personality
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a restaurant as a Busser or Food Runner
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting