Position: Bookkeeper (Mid/Senior Level)
Company: Anomalix Inc.
Location: Remote/Corporate Office (Las Vegas, NV Area)
Status: Full-time, exempt
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, works well with others, as well as independently, and is willing to go the extra mile. Ideal candidate is a self-directed, proactive, self-starter driven to meet deadlines without regular oversight.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
Ultimately, the Bookkeepers responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
About The Company
Anomalix is a cyber security solutions and services organization. Our Advisory, Implementation, and Managed Services simplify security, compliance and business challenges. Security begins with visibility. Our Gartner recognized Identity and Access Management services enable cross-industry organizations to improve security and compliance, while enabling digital business transformation.?
We are determined to build Anomalix into an Identity Management powerhouse by investing in our employees, professional services and proprietary technology. We are currently developing a product that will be novel and different.? You will have a front row seat to developing a cutting edge product!
Listed as one of the top identity analytics companies in the world
Recognized as a top manufacturer in the Global Identity Analytics Market
Profiled as one of the hottest Cybersecurity providers based out of Chicago
Ranked one of the best small Business Managed Security Providers
Ranked No. 1749 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list with Three-Year Sales Growth of 260%!? Was also ranked No. 64 across all Information Technology companies on the list.
- Remote work from anywhere!
- Learning and Growth Opportunities
- Transparency across company
- Work Life Balance Flexible PTO Plan!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Affordable Health Benefits Company pays 50%
- Competitive Pay
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Month end reconciliations
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal electronic billing practices and procedures sufficient to set-up Clients / Matters & Timekeepers in a variety of eBilling platforms, submit invoices, monitor acceptance and approval of the same, and successfully resolve rejections and adjustments.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new technology
- Proficiency in at least one accounting software; QuickBooks experience and/or working knowledge of multiple accounting systems preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions
- Ability to help less experienced team members with questions and to review work, as needed
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration