Excellent opportunity to join a growing top tier consulting company that is routinely employed by premium automotive manufacturers, their Tier N supply base, and advanced product manufacturers. Seraph prides itself on being hands-on and has an enviable record of delivering results. Candidate must embrace the Seraph culture of being data driven, diligently fostering client partnerships, exceeding client expectations, and ultimately forging long term relationships. Candidate will work in highly-dynamic environments which typically include operational crisis recovery and efficiency-based initiatives. Candidate will be required to work individually or be part of a project teams led by a Senior Engagement Manager as required. Candidate must be able to deliver to bottom-line results and ensure gains are sustainable. Frequent travel both domestic and international as well as extended stays at the work location will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inject energy and passion into day to day recovery activities while engaging client’s workforce to deliver top performance.
- Assist with implementing discipline and structure at client’s project location as required to accelerate and sustain recovery/efficiency activities.
- Conduct “deep dive” assessments whereby the initial purpose will be to define or validate the extent of concerns and the workforce’s capabilities.
- As defined by area of competence, analyst will interface with targeted mid/lower level supervision, specialists, and hourly workforce to review and determine effectiveness of relevant processes, procedures, equipment, IT tools, etc.
- Master and utilize clients’ existing tools, methodologies and approaches where possible to analyze concerns and implement/track effective countermeasures.
- Analyze, develop and prepare production, logistics, quality, etc., tracking metrics (client’s or Seraph’s).
- In cooperation with client, develop and drive the implementation of containment activities as well as long term, sustainable solutions.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports as required, i.e., performance tracking KPI’s, executive and working level discreet action item reviews, overall project status reports, etc.
- Lead and drive analytically rooted problem solving following Seraph and client methodology.
- Partner with, drive and coach key client salary and hourly personnel in order to gain acceptance, cooperation as well expedite the execution of strategies and support workforce development.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Logistics, or Engineering, or a combination of education and 3 yrs. in a specific discipline.
- Must have successfully held Specialist position(s) with an OEM automotive manufacturer, Tier 1 JIT or JIS supplier, aerospace or an advanced technology commodity specializing in manufacturing with relevance to: metal stamping, injection molding, quality, engineering, or logistics.
- Must have been an integral part of a minimum of (2) Green/Brown Field OEM or Tier 1 supplier automotive or aerospace launches or (3) significant advanced technology, product launches with finite product maturity and delivery timelines.
- Working knowledge of Quality system and APQP elements and application.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing Best Practices.
- Working knowledge of Logistics infrastructure, e.g., MRP, PC, Warehouse Mgmt., Material Handling fundamentals
- Must possess excellent English language written, oral, and client facing communication skills.
- Competent in utilizing Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word programs.
- Must be able to make own travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, business meeting arrangements
- Must possess valid country of residence driver’s license.
Preferred Skills *based on field of expertise
- Bi-lingual fluency in oral and written Spanish or German language.
- One year with a management consulting firm preferred.
- Advanced Program Mgmt. experience.
- Advanced level APQP/PPAP experience.
- Advanced level warehouse mgmt., MRP, PC and material handling experience.
- Advance level automotive metal stamping experience.
- Advanced level injection molding experience
- Advanced level automotive, Class A industrial paint application experience.