What makes Kindred Healthcare
a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this
special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly
help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in
environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience,
and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare
company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative,
and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for
approximately 38,000 employees in 45 states.
At Kindred Healthcarewe provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for
those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our
hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose
is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
an Admissions Associate you will:
- Perform and provideadministrative support services for the patient admission process.
- Contact and meet withfamilies for admission registration.
- Maintain files andconduct special projects as assigned.
an Admissions Associate you will
- High school diploma orequivalent.
- On-the-job orequivalent training/experience in admitting procedures in a healthcare settingpreferred.