Supports the revenue reporting of revenue audits for Caesars Entertainment. Responsibilities may include completing daily audit deliverables, journal entries, account reconciliations and tax returns.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Completes assigned gaming and non-gaming revenue audits which include reconciling, analyzing, recording, and reviewing documents for proper completion.
- Prepares journal entries, account reconciliations and tax returns as assigned.
- Ensure accurate reporting and demonstrate job ownership for all items completed
- Effectively handle routine tasks, while responding appropriately to additional requests and special projects as they are assigned
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with audit teams, operations, property management, patrons, and both internal and external auditors
- Actively participate in special project assignments and team building activities
- Identify changes in the business environment and make subsequent changes to control frameworks, business narratives, flowcharts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry accounting experience required
- Understanding of regulatory requirements is preferred
- Knowledge of Gaming systems is preferred
- Understanding of SOX 404 and GAAP is preferred
- Working knowledge of CMS, LMS, Oracle and various Point of Sale systems preferred
- Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a team player in a professional environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business