ACT Case Manager
La Clinica de Familia (LCDF) is a FQHC with several locations in Southern New Mexico. For over 40 years, La Clinica as provided services to the residents of Southern New Mexico. Our mission statement definitely speaks to what La Clinica de Familia stands for, which is to empower and enrich families, individuals, and communities by providing quality medical, dental, behavioral health and educational service for people of all cultures.
Provides services to adult mental health. Assists in developing, evaluating, and coordinating treatment plans and recovery services.
- Demonstrated competency in Managed Care systems and provider networks in the adult recovery model, in the philosophy of behavioral health programs and in case management roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated competency in case management procedures and allocation of resources and in the characteristics of behavioral health issues and levels of severity.
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion as a rule.
- Must be able to work as a team and communicate effectively with others.
- Familiarize with all personnel and company program policies and procedures.
- Model respect, understanding and appreciation for all people.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure without losing sight of objectives.
- Bachelors degree in a human service related field and/or Associates degree in a human service related field and two year work experience in behavioral health.
- Working unconventional hours: weekends/evening/holiday hour.
- Valid NM driver's license and current automobile insurance and must maintain a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle in the course of employment when needed.
- Must submit to LCDF required background check, TB screen and drug testing Benefits
Health Insurance - PPO
401(K) with employer matching
Life and AD&D Insurance
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Supplement Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee Assistance Program