Are you a talented Financial Quantitative Software Engineer that is interested in working for a financial trading company? Do you enjoy working with top fund managers to crack complex problems in financial markets?
This Toronto Ontario based, Trading Firm seeks a talented Quantitative Engineer that will use their exceptional knowledge of software development, financial markets, and algorithms to build some of the leading financial systems in the world.
As the Software Engineer, you will:
• Be equal parts coding expert and mathematical/statistical thinker
• Develop high-performance, multi-threaded applications using several programming languages including Java and/or C++.
• Work with scientific computing and algorithm development
• Building the tools and engines that bring the trading platforms and models to life
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field with strong academic credentials
- Sophisticated knowledge of algorithms, statistics, and high-performance computing
- Strong numerical programming skills
- Experience with scientific computing and algorithm development.
- A background or interest in cryptocurrency is desired
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python.
- Ability to analyze the data-rich domain of finance