General Summary:Under general supervision, this position is responsible for conducting and documenting moderate to complex operational audit projects. The purpose of this position is to help BC and Grupo Bimbo accomplish its mission, vision and objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance to its processes.
- Conduct audits according to audit programs and work collaboratively with staff assigned to the audits
- Write reports of audit findings, presentations to management, documentation of audit findings, and communications with audit management.
- Review fieldwork of staff assigned to audits and issue review notes under the recommendation of Audit Manager
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies and controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
- Conduct special studies for management such as those required to discover mechanics of detected fraud or to determine controls for fraud prevention.
- Assist in the development and documentation of audit programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering with a minimum 3 years of internal audit experience. A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Maintenance of the confidentiality of any personal or company information encountered.
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database and other software/applications.
- Knowledge of the following applications are a plus – Oracle, ACL, MKInsight
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time or as the assignment requires.
- This position requires the incumbent to have experience and knowledge of auditing and analysis procedures, and a sound understanding of generally accepted auditing standards.
- Proficiency in French and/or Spanish is desirable.
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Bimbo Canada Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com