Position Title: IT Analyst – Incident Management & Projects
Location: Etobicoke, 10 Four Seasons Place
In this position you will have an opportunity to work alongside a dynamic team of industry professionals across all areas. You will be responsible for daily Incident Management and escalations. Incident Management is expected to expedite service restoration and minimize business impact of Incidents, working with vendor and our support team. In addition, you will provide reports, metrics and status updates and will be responsible for IT equipment procurement.
- Provide Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Event Management, Access Management, and Problem Management
- Works to improve processes and ensure process are known throughout the operations team
- Conduct major problem review (lessons learned) when a problem is closed
- Collect, track, and report metrics that indicate Request Fulfillment in conjunction with vendors.
- Support incident management consistent with ITIL best practices and SOPs
- Investigate, diagnose, and escalate incidents; test resolutions; verify user satisfaction
- Responsible of IT procurement/purchasing, license management, software/hardware asset management, incident monitoring, working with 3rd party IT service providers
- Project processes and procedures an Asset
- Manage incident escalation
- Provide support to user as needed.
- Invoice tracking
- Vendor Management, Field services, Service Desk, Hardware Procurement, A/VSystems, Printing
- Direct Field Service Management.
- Supply management for Hardware.
- Inventory management of hardware including disposal.
- Escalations of IMAC and Incident tickets.
- Coordination of services for P2 or problem Incidents
- Attending Meeting with stakeholder for IT Operation projects
- Project Management for IT related Projects.
- Advising and requesting modification to processes related to Service Desk.
- Advising and recommending new systems and hardware
- Testing new systems and hardware
- Approver for various IMAC requests.
- Training on IT systems
- Report creation and analysis
- Process analysis
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 3-5 Years of Service Desk experience
- 3-5 Years of Customer Service experience
- Budgeting or accounting experience
- 3-5 Years of IT experience working in Plant or Food service environment
- Microsoft Certifications or equivalent.
- BA in Computer Science or College equivalent + + 5-7 YRS in related technical field
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Intermediate knowledge of Operating Systems, use based and servers Windows 7, Windows 10 to Server 2003 to current.
- Working Knowledge of Active directory. Microsoft 360 Suite
- Working Knowledge of Thin net clients and consoles.
- Basic Knowledge of Manufacturing system and related IT infrastructure.
- Basic Knowledge of networking
- Extensive knowledge of Hardware, user based, Servers and networking appliances
- Knowledge of advanced A/V equipment and systems.
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Bimbo Canada Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com.