Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What You Will Bring to the Team
The Director of Security will help the engineering organization to embrace security as a part of the software development life cycle by implementing methodologies and educational programs that help to shift to a security first model vision in different areas of the company. Will enable our company’s engagements with external customers focusing on diverse aspects of security such as compliance, processes , training and incident management
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Your experience will help Wizeline build secure products that are resilient.
- If you are paranoid about security and have a bit of sixth-sense about where the next attack might come from.
- You are proactive in being prepared for it - in preventing it from happening.
- You could write an entire intrusion detection system if you wanted.
- You also understand writing good policies, establishing good security procedures are just a start- and that educating our team, and enforcing good practices are an ongoing part of the job.
- You recognize the opportunity in working at a global company with a diverse culture that you respect and enjoy.
Are You a Fit?
- Bachelor’s level degree in related fields, IT certificates or appropriate work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of systems administration, networking, security, risk management and technology jobs.
- 3+ years of experience as a manager/lead of technology infrastructure and security teams with job history demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
- Background in cloud services infrastructure, Web applications, and mobile applications.
- Experience in disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Understanding of software development.
- Experience in building secure products that are resilient.
- The right candidate will be responsible for writing good policies, establish good security procedures are just a start. Enforcing good practices is an ongoing part of the job.
- Experience working effectively in a collaborative environment with client, Sales and Marketing teams. This individual will also collaborate with our technology professional team in order to identify and implement new technology solutions, and effective policies and procedures.
- 20% Travel Expectation.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.