Aviya Aerospace Systems is a leader in engineering services and solutions for mission critical Aerospace and Defense applications. Aviya provides expertise in program management, systems, software, mechanical, and hardware engineering to many of the top-tier Aerospace and Defense Contractors. We have an opening for an Aerospace Engineer to join our engineering group in Mississauga.
Specific Position Duties
- Provide support and analysis to design and development activities of advanced gas turbine engine technology
- Involved in research, planning, testing, production and analysis of various areas
- Evaluate data to ensure engineering principles, customer requirements, and environment challenges to meet quality standards
- May perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications for Positions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineer
- Solid knowledge in gas turbine, thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics for Mechanical Engineers
- Experience in MATLAB and Simulink (asset)
- Demonstrate strong performance in a team environment
- Adaptability to a variety of assignments
- Strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
For further information please visit us at www.aviyatech.com
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.