Customer Service Representative
Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Kelly Services in partnership with Nissan is currently seeking high skilled individuals to fill Production Technician openings at the Nissan manufacturing plant located in Canton, MS.
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish) is required.
- Flexible work schedule Monday through Friday (1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift; including the potential for weekend work)
- Call center or retail customer service experience.
- Excellent clear communication skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Provideempathetic assistance to stranded motorists centered around towing,jumpstarts, tire changes and vehicle exchanges 24 hours a day, 7 days aweek
- Determine specific breakdown location, and secure appropriate dispatch service for the customer
- Represent well established and internationally known brands
- Work in a positive, production driven environment
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to probe calls to ascertain location and locate service provider to arrange emergency auto dispatch service nationwide
- Ability to read maps and utilize internet resources to determine customer’s location
- Active listening skills
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service (Call Center preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Schedule Flexibility is a must
- Desire to help others
- Possess a positive attitude
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
Preferred Software Skills (please include skill level for each)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office/Windows Proficiency
- Basic PC knowledge and ability
All your information is kept confidential as per EEO standards.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!