Contact Center/Customer Service Inbound
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Title: Contact Center/Customer Service Inbound
Pay rate: $12/hr with shift differentials.
Location: Largo, Florida
1. Bilingual language skills
2. Flexible work schedule Monday through Friday (1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift; including the potential for weekend work)
3. Call center or retail customer service experience.
4. Excellent clear communication skills
5. Flexibility to work an ongoing temp assignment through the end of February 26th 2017.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide empathetic assistance to stranded motorists centered around towing, jumpstarts, tire changes and vehicle exchanges 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Determine specific breakdown location, and secure appropriate dispatch service for the customer
- Represent well established and internationally known brands
- Work in a positive, production driven environment
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to probe calls to ascertain location and locate service provider to arrange emergency auto dispatch service nationwide
- Ability to read maps and utilize internet resources to determine customer’s location
- Active listening skills
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service (Call Center preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Schedule Flexibility is a must
- Desire to help others
- Possess a positive attitude
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
Preferred Software Skills (please include skill level for each)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office/Windows Proficiency
- Basic PC knowledge and ability
Please contact Roja Maturi at 727-378-1166