70 Hours Per Pay
Prepares patients and transports patients to and from Radiology.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepares patients for transport and transports patient to and from all modalities within Diagnostic Imaging
- Moves patients from bed to stretcher or wheelchair within department
- Changes linen on stretchers and cleans equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- BLS certification within 6 months of hire
- Previous experience/training in patient transportation techniques
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
We are committed to encouraging and sustaining a work environment free of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and/or retaliation. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's race, color, age, religion, sex/pregnancy (including pregnancy/childbirth or pregnancy/childbirth-related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status prohibited by applicable laws. We also make good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and promote qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
To further our mission of enhancing the health status of the individuals and communities we serve, effective February 1, 2013, McLaren – Lapeer Region will no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products in any form. Cotinine testing will be used to verify non-tobacco use. Individuals whose health screenings are verified positive for tobacco/nicotine use will be disqualified from employment, their job offer will be rescinded, and they will be disqualified from reapplying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the health screening.