Requisition Number: SYSTE02041
CNSI is currently looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join our growing team! As a PL/SQL Developer and Systems Analyst, you will provide technical and operational support to projects and programs and/or support system design, develop and implement components of the application and program.
Working in Lansing, MI is preferred; however, other remote locations within the United States will be considered.
What You Will Do:
- Create database tables, views, medium to complex stored procedures, triggers and functions utilizing PL/SQL.
- Fine tune the SQL queries and improve the application performance.
- Contribute to problem-solving and/or designs and implement new software applications or programs; coordinate and plan all the tasks required for implementation, operations, and maintenance.
- Analyze and study system requirements and develop methods for problem-solving by producing complex flow charts/data flow diagrams and/or associated documents.
- Advise on computer requirements and limitations to help define automation needs.
- Develop detailed coding-level flowcharts, action diagrams, pseudo codes, and associated documents from high-level flowcharts.
- Write procedural guidance to be followed by users.
- Participate in the testing of computer programs, revise and refine all necessary documentation as testing is completed.
- Monitor system errors, diagnoses, and corrects errors.
- Develop pseudo codes, tables, and narrative descriptions to implement changes.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have experience in PL/SQL, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, creating database tables, views, medium to complex stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- You have expertise in fine tuning the SQL queries and improving application performance.
- You have working knowledge in relational databases and concepts, preferably Oracle.
- You have experience and knowledge of version control and defect management tools.
- You are highly organized with analytical and reasoning skills to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- You can handle multiple projects and collaborate with a variety of teams.
- You can use reasoning to troubleshoot, solve, and escalate technical problems.
- You have knowledge of SharePoint applications, MS Teams and Jira preferred.
At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We’re passionate about helping our clients improve the health and well-being of individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.
Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion, empowerment, accountability, and fun! You will be offered a competitive compensation and benefits package.
CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.