Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Lime is looking for mechanics to maintain our fleet of shared bicycles and electric scooters! This role is ideal for mechanically-inclined operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. Teamwork is key, as mechanics work together to identify key parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Comfortable with navigating and using smartphone apps
- Ability to be very active - bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds on frequent basis
- No certifications required but prior warehouse, construction, mechanical and handywork experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
What We Offer
- A job that offers career and resume building experience
- Additional training to become great mechanics!
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a contract position with a third party employer.