Electric Fork Truck Repair Technician Job Description
You will act as one of the key points of contact between Jones Lang LaSalle and our client and will represent the company in the most positive and professional light as you provide the best in mechanical services and customer service. As a Mobile Equipment Repair Technician, you will repair and upgrade a wide range of material handling equipment, including forklifts, aerial lifts, utility vehicles, floor care equipment and battery chargers.
As a Mobile Equipment Repair Technician, you will provide professional, timely and accurate repair of customer equipment and machinery. You will be responsible for three primary duties for each repair call you make: you will repair equipment, complete and submit all documentation and data and create excellent relationships with the customers you serve. As a Mobile Equipment Repair Technician, your specific duties will include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of customer and company mobile equipment
- Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Documenting all job info using work order forms and/or computer programs, including time, equipment information, repair category and changes to your parts inventory.
- Maintaining company and consignment parts inventories by using proper procedures and ordering processes
- Completing and submitting all required paperwork
- Providing the best possible customer service, including process or service improvement recommendations to Fleet Operations Manager for best practice review
- Embodying Jones Lang LaSalle's culture of providing the best and most responsive customer service possible, consistently maintaining your integrity, ethics and accountability as well as dedicating yourself to functioning as a helpful, respectful and vital member of our team
- Managing your workload effectively
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety
- Strong understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in industrial equipment repair and Preventative Maintenance
- Solid computer skills, particularly data entry
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Exceptional analytic and diagnostic skills
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.