Family Counselor-In Home Family Preservation
The Family Preservation In-Home Worker provides strength-based, solution-focused, home-based services to children and families. You will be working with clients in Ingham County out of our Lansing Highfields Office located on S. Cedar Street.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in human services.
- State licensure commensurate with degree preferred.
- Experience in providing home-based family preservation services with children and families is preferred.
- An understanding, commitment and/or training in solution-focused counseling models
- Engage with children and families, assisting them to improve their functioning.
- Provide home-based services to families at a level that meets contractual expectations including unit thresholds and documentation requirements.
- Interact with clients in non-traditional settings and during non-traditional hours.
- Ability to maintain compliance with agency and contractual training and licensure requirements.
- Represent clients served and Highfields through interacting with referral sources.
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Work from Home (Hybrid)
- Free Licensure Supervision
- Paid Licensing Practice Exam Seminar and Exam
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Student Loan Forgiveness through Work Eligibility
- Paid Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Mental Health Resources
- Inclusive Culture and Support for Wellness
- Short-Term Disability
- In-House Trainings
- A Family Work Environment
***Employee Testimonials & Physical Requirements attached