Advanced/Early Impact Home-Based Clinician in Gratiot County
The Advanced/Early Impact Home-Based Clinician engages with families in their homes providing assessment, treatment and resource development. This position will be working with clients in GRATIOT COUNTY.
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays and paid birthday
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Student Loan Forgiveness through Work Eligibility
- Paid Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Mental Health Resources
- Inclusive Culture and Support for Wellness
- Short-Term Disability
- In-House Trainings
- A Family Work Environment
- Engage with children and families in their homes, assisting them to improve their functioning.
- Provide a minimum of 2 weekly home-based interventions for up to 6 families at a time.
- Provide home-based counseling services to families a minimum of 2 hours per weeks that is in compliance with the model.
- Fulfill all contractual expectations including unit thresholds, outcomes, evaluation instruments and documentation requirements.
- Interact with clients in non-traditional settings and during non-traditional hours.
- Represent clients served and Highfields through interacting with referral sources.
Education / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a behavioral science.
- State licensure commensurate with degree required.
- A minimum of one year experience in providing counseling services with children and families.
- Ability for flexibility in working non-traditional hours.
- Ability to show sensitivity to the service populations’ cultural and socioeconomic characteristics
- Must have experience in providing home-based services during non-traditional hours and have the ability to understand, practice and implement strength-based, solution focused approaches to treatment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must maintain adequate insurance coverage.
- Must have/maintain a valid driver’s license with minimal driving offenses.