Who we are looking for:
2U is a fast-paced, innovative company, and the internal IT HelpDesk has to keep pace in order to provide the high-quality technical customer service that their coworkers are accustomed to. As 2U grows at a rapid rate, the IT HelpDesk has to keep organized and focused to achieve its goals and maintain its level of support. The IT HelpDesk Provisioning coordinator will help to keep the team running smoothly by working closely with IT HelpDesk leadership and members to ensure that provisioning and de-provisioning of systems access, software, and hardware is organized and actioned upon in an efficient and timely fashion.
- Creation of Provisioning cases related to new hires, contractors, promotions, transitions, and terminations.
- Work closely with IT HD leadership to identify opportunities for improved efficiency during the Provisioning and Deprovisioning process.
- Collaborate with IT HD team members to ensure that provisioning cases are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with hiring managers in order to ensure that proper access is provisioned for new hires and during transitions.
- Collaborate with other support teams, such as HR, Learning, Recruiting, and HRIS to ensure that the onboarding, offboarding, and transitions of employees goes smoothly.
- Collaborate with Benefits and HR teams to ensure that the temporary suspensions and reactivations of employees are accounted for and documented.
- Act as point of contact on the IT HelpDesk for all things related to Provisioning cases.
- Audit past due open provisioning cases and follow up with fellow IT HD team members to ensure their completion.
- Assist IT HD leadership and HD Coordinator with standardization of access and hardware provisioned based on employee title and role.
- Monitor the HelpDesk queue for HelpDesk cases related to terminations or temp suspensions.
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role and at 2U:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritize tasks in the moment.
- Strong attention to detail, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Experience with Salesforce (specifically Salesforce cases) and Google Apps is preferred.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.