We are in search of a Seller Support Representative. The Seller Support Representative will be responsible for managing our support queues, including answer customer issues from our merchants via email and proactively contacting sellers regarding account health. The ideal candidate will be proactive, fearless, and an exceptional communicator. This candidate must be bilingual in English and Mandarin. If you’re someone who loves to engage with people, exhibits a sense of humor and is efficient, we want to hear from you!
- Respond effectively to customer cases via email for global sellers (in the future, phone and chat support may be added)
- Proactively identify account health issues and communicate these with global sellers
- Morning shifts and weekends may be expected
- Escalate customer and technical issues as required; apply judgment to investigate problems to track down root causes
- Work with the product team to propose new features or changes requested by the Tophatter community
- Identify areas of inefficiency in the business and offer solutions to maximize productivity
- Help test new features and applications
- A willingness to gain experience and train in other areas of the department/business
- 4-year college degree (BA or BS) required
- 1+ years experience in Customer Support, Sales or related field
- Excellent work ethic and a “get stuff done” attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Welcomes change and feedback with an open mindset
- Has superior time management skills and is reliable
- Proficient computer skills and familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
Don't have Tophatter? Download it now: https://tophatter.com/sign_up
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in San Francisco with offices in Shanghai and Portland.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.