As a member of our PreK-12 team, you'll create robust digital tools and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Our innovative solutions reach students in new ways and achieve better results in the classroom and beyond. From math and science to health and art, the work the School team does impacts the next generation of learners.
We embody the values we hope to inspire in all students by being fun, hard-working and passionate.
With the fast-changing landscape in education and the rapid evolution to digital, McGraw-Hill has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our School Team. We seek a highly motivated and self-starter applicant who is both detail oriented and customer focused to continuously improve student, instructor and institutional teaching/learning experience through McGraw-Hill’s digital courseware and Apps management of our MIDI series products.
Your contribution to the team includes:
· Partner with and engage key existing customers to provide post sales services to customers
· Point of contact and relationship manager for our customers on technical and support issues, problem solving and training requirements
· Provide step by step guidance to customers over the phone or through WebEx
· Support sales team on research, demo request, sample book request and other ad-hoc activities
What you’ll need to be successful:
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of experience in sales support function
· Eye for details and is focus on quality and efficiency
· Fluent reading and writing skills in English and Mandarin
· 电子平台: 本地服务和支持(ConnectEd, Connect, Aleks, etc)
· 熟练使用MS Office
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.